Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Just In Time

I haven't talked about it much on here, but Aaron's brother and his wife are having a baby sometime in April. We're a little fuzzy on the dates because Aaron's been the one relaying the information to me and for some reason it doesn't seem as important to him as it really is. I've been bugging him to get the pertinent information, i.e. due date, sex of the baby, etc., for some time now, but he always "forgets" to ask.

Anyway, the baby shower is this weekend and I'm getting really excited. I decided this past weekend that I would buy them a few things off their registry, plus some diapers, and I'm also making a no-sew fleece blanket. My plan was to buy the fabric tonight between work and my hair appointment, and then get to work tonight once I got home. Seeing as so far there was no word on whether I will have a niece or nephew, I was torn between buying fabric to match their favorite sports team (University of Michigan Football), or something yellow and babyish.

Well, just in time, Aaron got a message this morning from his brother. Drumroll please.........

In just a few short months I will have a NIECE!

And even though I'm not necessarily all for decking babies out in full "gender appropriate" colors: Adorable pink and purple fleece, here I come!

I'm so excited!

1 Comments:

At 2/06/2007 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My daughter made one of those for my neice. Enjoy.

Next week I am posting my families new favorite meal. Great recipe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home