Thursday, February 15, 2007

It's Only 9 AM...

...and I already want a nap. Thank goodness for coffee!

This is going to be a long day.

I can't believe it's Thursday already though. I'm really looking forward to the weekend, especially since I have Monday off for President's Day. Although, I am going to be busy all weekend because I am half-way through a baby afghan that I'd like to have done by Tuesday. I'm thinking renting movies and sitting on the couch for three days is what is in store for me.

As exciting as that sounds *dripping with sarcasm*, you'd probably be surprised to hear that I'm feeling boring this week. Nothing too incredibly new or different is happening in my life right now. I'm taking a class on evaluation methods online, and I'm really excited to be taking the class, but it's nothing to write home about. I'm excited for my trip to Florida coming up in just about a month, and my neice to be born soon after that, but that's all in the future. Right now? Life is good, but incredibly boring.

4 Comments:

At 2/15/2007 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life is boring here, too. Good, but boring. Don't feel alone :) At least the Florida trip and the baby being born are two big things to look forward.

 
At 2/15/2007 10:16 AM, Blogger Sizzle said...

thursdays are my favorite day of the week!

 
At 2/15/2007 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This weekend is crazy busy for us. Birthday for my daughter and then I am keeping my niece on Saturday. Church Sunday and then we start over again on Monday.

Ahh Life in the family lane.

 
At 2/15/2007 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boring is good, my friend. I've had a week of pinkeye nightmares and now Ken Hoffman is ignoring me. I'd be willing to trade for boring.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home