Monday, February 05, 2007

He Didn't Really, Did He?

Friday night we were out and about, and since it was really freaking cold I was waiting in the car while Aaron was running into a store to pick something up. As he left the car, he said to me, "You know how to lock the doors, right?"

I shot him a look that basically said, "Did you really just ask me that?", and then pushed the lock button the wrong way so that I unlocked all the doors instead of locking them.

I guess I deserved that question.
***********************************************************************
What did you think of the Superbowl commercials last night? I wasn't too impressed to be honest. There were a few really funny ones (the Doritos one where the guy rear-ended someone because he was looking at a pretty girl, the Snickers one, and the K-Fed Nationwide one), but most commercials seemed to be for CBS shows. Did anyone else notice that too?

We were more excited for the food I made than the game anyway. Our spread included chili, veggies and dip, and molten mocha cakes. So good, and just what I needed on a freezing cold day.

4 Comments:

At 2/05/2007 12:40 PM, Blogger RichM said...

Next time say "I meant to do that...."

The only memorable commercial I think was the Bud Light ad with the axe-wielding and chainsaw-toting hitchhikers.

 
At 2/05/2007 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't watch the super bowl last night.

Lock the doors.

 
At 2/05/2007 2:09 PM, Blogger Kelley said...

I didn't watch, either. I still don't even know the rules of football. It's just a bunch of big men charging at each other, to me. The rules have been explained to me many times over the years, but it never sticks.

 
At 2/06/2007 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think of Superbowl commercials much like I think about Saturday Night Live. I long for the good old days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home