Friday, February 09, 2007

Cuteness Reinstated

The cuteness is back. We were mostly fine by the time we both got home and inhaled a yummy dinner (corn dogs, baked beans and cole slaw, all homemade). I did the dishes (something he normally does, so he was happy for the respite), and then retired to bed to watch CSI and fall asleep early.

All was going pretty well until about 2 am when our downstairs neighbor (the one we repeatedly have noise problems with) either turned on her television really loud or was talking really loud, I couldn't tell which, but whatever she was doing it woke us up. Aaron got up and tried to turn off the alarm, which is what he thought the noise was. Then he got back in bed and sleepily asked, "why am I awake?" before drifting back off to sleep within about 15 minutes.

I, on the other hand, was wide awake and after 45 minutes of laying there trying to will myself back asleep I got up to go sleep on the couch. This morning we were completely back to normal. Aaron's calling our rental office today. I can't wait to see what happens.

Nothing sparks unity and togetherness like a common enemy.

3 Comments:

At 2/09/2007 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, too, have obnoxious neighbors that don't know how to walk without sounding like they weigh 500lbs, are inconsiderate of anything and everything and annoy me on a daily basis. I can't complain about them as they OWN the house!! They live upstairs, we live down. GRRR!!

 
At 2/09/2007 9:19 PM, Blogger Sizzle said...

that last statement is VERY true!

i have a loud talking neighbor. he plays guitar so i think years of being in a band has damaged his hearing.

i'm nice to give him that excuse. :)

 
At 2/12/2007 1:26 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Ugh - I can't stand those type of people! Apartment living stinks - hence why you rent a townhouse like me, lol... now I can jump up and down as much as I want on the 2nd floor and no one can complain :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home